How to prevent auto approve comments in WordPress?
Using WordPress Discussion setting you can change comment approval settings.
You can allow auto approve comments or you can prevent auto approve comments using comment approval setting.
To change the comment approval setting please follow the following steps. Please let me know if you having any problem during the setting.
1) Login to your WordPress site
2) Goto Setting Menu and Click on Discussion Menu (Settings > Discussion)
3) Locate the Before a comment appears section
4) To Prevent the Auto Approve Comments
– Check the “Comment must be manually approved” option.
To Allow the Auto Approve Comments
– Uncheck the “Comment must be manually approved” option.
5) Click on the “Save Changes” to affect your changes.
6) Open website in another browser or in incognito mode and try new comments.
Hope this will helps.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?